Thursday, September 27, 2012

Jackie in Turq & Black

(The first two photos were originally taken on Aug 21, 2012)
(The last two photos were taken Sep 27, 2012)
A friend of mine was getting rid of her mannequin form and sold it to me for a really good price. I decided to play around with it today. This one is staying on the mannequin!
Jackie in Turq, Drew in Black
 You can wear Jackie open like a jacket or closed as a tunic over leggings. It is also made from recycled water bottles!!
Jackie in Turq, back view
 The back details on this item are so cute along with the ties on the wrist too!
Jackie in Black, Drew in Eggplant
 I finally got Jackie in Black in my size! This is a kika size 4 and it is a bit roomy which I like. I can also comfortably snap it up in the front too. I think I could get away with wearing a kika size 3 but I like how the kika size 4 fits. I have very broad shoulders so I like it roomy. I am also wearing Drew in Eggplant and this is a basic must have piece. I am getting one in every color!
Jackie in Black
The back is super cute too! Love all the tie details and this fabric is so fun. Waffle texture and made from organic cotton and recycled water bottles!

Jackie in Turq (signature color) - $95 

DETAILS
The kika jacket that makes for great layering or snapped up over leggings.  With as many options as there are snaps on this sleeve synched star, you will come to find Jackie an indispensable part of your kika closet.

-  Snap front closure
-  Twill ties at back waist and sleeves
-  Organic cotton / recycled polyester thermal
-  Machine wash
-  Made in USA

FIT
This jacket runs true to size 
(NOTE: I feel this runs small)

 http://monicahubinette.kikapaprika.com/portfolio/jackie-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!