Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Joey in Bordeaux, Rita in Navy Stripe

I got so many compliments on the Joey jacket! I love that it looks polished but so, so comfortable! This was one of those jackets I just really didn't get until I tried it on...
Rita in Navy Stripe
 I know you have seen me wear this tank before. 
It is Rita in the Navy/White stripes ($54) with a pair of jeans.

Joey in Bordeaux, Rita in Navy Stripe
 Then just add the Joey jacket in Bordeaux ($175) and it just transforms the outfit. Plus with the 2-3" gap that the tab buttons leave make me look SKINNY!
Joey in Bordeaux
Check out the back which makes me look great too! Nice seaming details on all the kikaPaprika items!


Joey in Bordeaux (Signature color) - $175

DETAILS
This season brings us round two of spring/summer’s grand champion, in exciting new colors.  Joey shows us why her brilliant cut, flattering lines, and perfectly executed detailing, makes her an irreplaceable part of any kika closet.

-  3 front tabs with button closure
-  Long button-tab sleeves
-  Knit paneling for comfort
-  Tencel / cotton twill
-  Machine wash
-  Made in USA

FIT
This jacket runs true to size
http://monicahubinette.kikapaprika.com/portfolio/joey-3/

Rita in Winter White / Navy Stripe (Signature color) - $54
Also comes in solid colors - $46

DETAILS
It’s Fleet week this fall and this tank in nautical stripe, and elasticized hem, is sure to insure a … Bon Voyage!!  Also available in solids.

-  Scoop neck
-  Elasticized hem
-  Modal / rayon / spandex jersey
-  Machine wash
-  Made in USA

FIT
This tank runs true to size 
(NOTE: I feel it runs a little large)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!