Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pippa & Penny

I have got to get back in the habit of taking photos of my awesome outfits! Ok, maybe I am the only one who thinks they are awesome but still I need to show you how the new spring items look. I had a really nice outfit on the other day and I couldn't bring myself to take a photo at the end of the day. I was too tired and lacked energy. I promise to try to do better! 

So, Pippa is one of my favorite pieces in our Spring line! It is the striped shirt that I am wearing. It also comes in solid colors too but I love the reclaimed fabric that kikaPaprika used in this piece. They buy fabric that would have otherwise gone into the land fills because designers don't want cheap knock-offs made. Our company makes special arrangements to buy the leftover yardage and remakes them into a beautiful piece from kikaPaprika! What do you think? 
Penny in Mineral, Pippa in Stripe, Bootcut Pants with Pockets in Black.
Do you like my right side?
Penny in Mineral, Pippa in Stripe, Bootcut Pants with Pockets in Black.
Or do you like my left side? 
Penny in Mineral, Bootcut Pants with Pockets in Black.
I know you have seen the back view of Penny before but it is always worth another look!
Pippa in Stripe, Bootcut Pants with Pockets in Black.
The stripe material is a bit see through. I am wearing a black shaper cami under but next time I will wear a nude colored one.  
Pippa in Stripe, Bootcut Pants with Pockets in Black.
Looks good from the back too!
Pippa in Stripe (signature color) - $50
Penny in Mineral (signature color) - $152
Bootcut Pants w/ Pockets in Black (signature color) - $75
http://MonicaHubinette.kikaPaprika.com/

1 comment:

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!