Monday, April 1, 2013

Carly and Alice

When I first tried on Alice, I wasn't sure I was going to like it. I was so surprised how much I like it! I posted a few days ago my date night outfit and I had to come up with another way to wear this dress. I had the idea to pair this with Carly which I also wore recently and my jewelry that I am also selling with the clothing. I just launched my jewelry website called Monica's Jewelry Box that showcases just a small selection of what I have access to. There is a necklace that is one of my favorites and it just goes perfectly with this outfit. 

Beware! When you walk into a room wearing this outfit ... the oxygen might suddenly be sucked away. It is breathtaking and I got so many compliments on it that I will have to wear it again soon. Also, I folded up the sleeves of the jacket. I think it looks better. What do you think? 
Carly in Ocean Tweed (signature color) ~ $135
~ Also available in Peony Tweed ~
Alice in Cocoa (custom color) ~ $99
Hands in my pockets. Yes the dress has hidden pockets!
Back view
Triple bracelet stack!

Naples Wedge by Fibi & Clo
Detailed view
Naples Wedge by Fibi & Clo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!