Friday, April 5, 2013

From Business to Bunco

This was a fun outfit to put together. I wore it once to my Networking Mamas meeting but I wore it with black ballet flats. I didn't have time to photograph that outfit so I recreated it yesterday. However,  we were back to the cold and rain so out came my tall black boots. 

This outfit had to last me all day as I had a business networking meeting in the morning, volunteering at my son's school in the afternoon and playing bunco with my moms group in the evening. It all worked and I felt great all day. The best compliment I got was at bunco that night ... "I love your outfit! It gives you teenager booty!" It was very flattering from all angles. :) 
Daphne in Black (custom color) ~ $85
Alexis in Ocean (signature color) ~ $70
Capri Leggings in Black (signature color) ~ $56
Daphne in Black (custom color) ~ $85
Alexis in Ocean (signature color) ~ $70
Capri Leggings in Black (signature color) ~ $56
Back view - aka "teenager booty"
Triple Bracelet Stack!
Aventurine Stretch bracelet ~ $8
Stella & Dot bracelet ~ not for sale or in giveaway
Black Onyx Stretch bracelet ~ $9.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!