Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Easy Breezy

Again, last week was unseasonably warm and I was trying to think of a new outfit with some capris but still keeping it business looking for my networking meeting. I had also gotten a new pair of shoes that I was anxious to wear and the White and Ocean combo just seemed to be very easy to pull together. I get comments every time I wear Leslie too. It is so easy to wear and looks different than a lot of other cardigans/jackets out there. I wore my own capris because the kika ones are not my size. What do you think? 
Leslie in White (custom color) ~ $68
Lisa in Ocean (custom color) ~ $58
Capris in White (my own)
Back view
Lisa in Ocean (custom color) ~ $58
Capris in White (my own)
Back view
Here they are! My new shoes! I think I might be addicted to ballet flats now. I own a few pairs now and this is the 2nd from this company. I was looking at other stripe sandals but didn't find anything I liked or was comfortable enough. These have been on my wishlist for awhile and I just went for it. I decided it was my Mother's Day present to myself! 

The great thing about these shoes (ok there are a few) is that they fold in half so they are great for packing when you travel or just tucking into your purse. They come with their own carrying bag so if you wanted to wear heels to an event but then want to change into more comfortable flats, then you can. However, what I really liked (besides the stripe pattern) was the fact that for every pair sold in their Vegan line, they plant a tree through the The Nature Conservancy. How cool right? 
Tieks by Gavrielli in Sunset Stripe (vegan) ~ $165
Tieks by Gavrielli in Sunset Stripe (vegan) ~ $165

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!