Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scotty Dog

I went out for Karaoke as a last minute decision and just got the Camille in the Scotty Dog print and HAD to figure out an outfit to wear it. I knew it was going to be warm so my options were a bit limited. The skirt is a bit short and the material is lightweight so I put on some leggings under it so I didn't have to worry about people looking up my skirt on stage. I also wasn't sure how much it would cool off in the evening so I figured I better be safe than sorry. Turns out I didn't need to worry about the chill or the stage. Oh well! 
Daphne in Black (custom color) ~ $85
My own tank top
Camille in Scotty Dog print (signature color, very limited) ~ $58
Capri Leggings in Black (signature color) ~ $56
Back view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!