Monday, May 13, 2013

Summer Lovin

Last week we had some incredibly warm weather that we don't normally see until August! So unseasonal but it was such a nice change. I was very happy to finally break out some of my summer pieces and flip flops! People just really loved this skirt. I love the elastic around the back of the waist so it fits very nicely. From the front, it looks like a tailored waistband. What do you think of this look? 
Loren in Peony (signature color) ~ $65
Camille in Feather Print (signature color, limited) ~ $58
Back view
I finally have an outfit where I can wear this necklace with it! I thought this color of blue would go with our Ocean color this season but it isn't the right shade. I found that it worked really well with the blue in the skirt though! I forgot to take a detailed photo of the necklace with this outfit so here is a close up on my mannequin form.
16" Copper Necklace with Agate and Cultured Freshwater Pearls ~ $47.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!