Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Outfit for MamaCon!

I decided to do one big event this season and spend a bit more than I am used to to see how it goes. I heard lots of great things about MamaCon last year from my friends and decided to go to the Taste of MamaCon a few months ago. It was interesting and fun and I kind of got talked into it since a lot of my friends were going to have booths there. I didn't want to do it alone which is a problem since I am the only kikaPaprika consultant in Western Washington! I asked my friend Lindsey to help me out and I paid her in jewelry, a scarf and a  shirt. I also paid for her lunch too but I still think I got a good deal and it was really nice to have another person helping out. 

So, lots of people ask me what MamaCon is and it is a "Cool Conference for Modern Moms" according to their web site. It really was a lot of fun and wish I had more time to listen to the speakers. I might just go as an attendee next year but I did make some amazing connections this time with people that I hope will grow and blossom! I am featured for a few seconds in this highlights video. You can skip to the 1:38 mark to see me and kikaPaprika!

Anyway, I didn't have time to take great photos of my outfit that I wore to the Friday night event but I wanted something that I could load all my clothing in and still look great in. I wish I had picked comfort over style for the shoes but I went with flats the next day.  I was there all day on Saturday which was hard on my feet since I barely sat down the whole day. My Saturday outfit was similiar to the one posted in my "From Business to Bunco" blog post but with Sunset Stripe Tieks ballet flats and the Ponte Knit Skinny Pants shown below. 
Daphne in Ocean (custom color) ~ $85
Charlotte in Meadow Print (signature color) ~ $64
Skinny Pants in Black (signature color) ~ $90
Back view
Charlotte in Meadow Print (signature color) ~ $64
Skinny Pants in Black (signature color) ~ $90
Back view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!