Thursday, June 13, 2013

Out of my comfort zone

Well, I did it. I finally did it. Sometimes you just have to push past the things that make you uncomfortable and just do them anyway. For me, it was wearing contrasting colors AND wearing a vest. I am just not really a vest person. I like my arms covered. Maybe I will wear it next time with long sleeves and see how I like it. Oh and I also don't really like orange. This vest was a darker orangish-red (or is it reddish-orange?) but still not something I normally wear.

So, I thought it was fun to try. I am not sure how often I will wear something like this but I am glad I did it. Becky is really soft and I enjoyed wearing this vest. Maybe in a different color? ;) 

Partially, this outfit was inspired by my other kika consultants who play with colors more than I do. Partially, it was inspired by my shoes. What do you think of it?
Becky in Tangerine (signature color) ~ $78 (ON SALE $58.50)
Lisa in Ocean (custom color) ~ $58
Back view
Tieks by Gavrielli in Sunset Stripe (vegan) ~ $165

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!