Monday, June 10, 2013

Pippa in Ink and Peony

We have had some great summer weather lately so it has been fun to dress in my summer line. My first look with Pippa is a basic outfit. Ink (dark navy) and white. I dressed it up with some fun necklaces. It was also my base for two scarf tying demos that I am working on posting. The second outfit is a fun summer look in Peony. I have noticed that Pippa in the stripe I wear a kika size 2 and it seems to fit just fine. When it comes to the solid colors, I find it runs pretty big. The Ink is a kika size 2 and the Peony is a kika size 0. I would probably buy a kika size 1 but I was surprised how well the 0 fit me too. What do you think?
Pippa in Peony (custom color) ~ $50
Camille in Feather Print (signature color) ~ $58
Back view

Here is the necklace I am wearing...
16" Copper Necklace with Agate and Cultured Freshwater Pearls ~ $47.20
Pippa in Ink (signature color) ~ $50
Simone in White (previous season item) ~ replace with Jenna or Elle
Back view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!