Monday, August 12, 2013

kika on Vacation (part 1)

I have gotten behind on posting new kika outfits. I have been busy with the end of school activities and then we went on vacation to Yellowstone. I had fun picking out kikaPaprika items to take with me and my suitcase was almost completely filled with kika! I loved it. So, here are some kika highlights from my trip. Enjoy!

This is actually from a trip to Ikea a few weeks before but here I am with my silly son. I am wearing...
Daphne in Ocean (custom color) ~ $85
Pippa in Stripe (signature color) ~ $50
Jasper and Cultured Freshwater Pearl Necklace ~ $44
Ice cream stop in West Yellowstone
Rita in Navy/White Stripe (previous season)
Walking to see the sights at the Fountain Paint Pots.
Rita in Steel Stripe (previous season)
Twill Capris in Steel (signature color) ~ $88
Checking out the exhibits at the Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center.
Lisa in Ocean (custom color) ~ $58Twill Capris in Khaki (custom color) ~ $88
My silly son eating candy in West Yellowstone.
Lisa in Ocean (custom color) ~ $58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!