Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welcome to Fall 2013!

Gosh, I have been busy getting ready for the kids to start school and figure out our new schedules. Plus, I have been getting new clothing for the Fall 2013 Collection. I have fallen behind a bit on posting photos of my outfits. I know I have photos of things I still need to post. Maybe once things settle down a bit I can get back into a routine. 

In the meantime, check out two new posters I will be adding to my display. One highlights some of our outfits this season and the second one highlights our sizing chart and all the great things about kikaPaprika. Let me know what you think!
Which is your favorite this season?
Why kikaPaprika? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!