Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Concert Outfit

Again, I am behind on my posts! In August, I took a little trip down to Los Angeles to see my favorite band in the whole wide world. Yeah, I am kind of a groupie. They all know me and I hang out with them after the show. It is fun and something that I have been doing since my college years. Gosh, that dates me doesn't it? Anyway, I decided to pack only kikaPaprika items on this trip and it was fun! 

First up was my outfit that I wore on the plane and I had one of the gals who checked me in at my hotel take the first photo. They had a resident bird in their lobby too. It was a quaint little hotel but the most amazing thing was that it was right across the street from my concert. Sweet! 

I also wanted a small hands-free bag for this trip so I asked my very good customer and Miche Bag leader to get this awesome cross-body bag. It was fabulous and perfect for this trip! In fact, I still use it and tuck it into my bigger bags and totes. LOVE IT!
Daphne in White (custom color) ~ $89
Loren in Peony (previous season item) ~ $65
Twill Capris in White (previous season item) ~ $88
Hip Bag in Black by Miche Bag ~ $34.95
Next up was my concert outfit and it was the perfect outfit for this event. I felt a little dressy but way super comfortable. The top is my own but it had a little bit of sparkle that I thought the skirt needed. 
My own sparkly sequin top
Portia convertible skirt/dress in Alligator print (signature color) ~ $105
My own sparkly sequin top
Portia convertible skirt/dress in Alligator print (signature color) ~ $105
Hip Bag in Black by Miche Bag ~ $34.95
Here I am with my boys! Toad the Wet Sprocket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!