Friday, November 22, 2013

Blake in Iris

I actually don't remember where I wore this outfit to. Perhaps it was another networking meeting. Who knows! I do remember playing around with the scarves and love how a new scarf and a different way to tie it totally transforms your outfit. I probably wore the same outfit two days in a row but I changed my scarf. What do you think?

Also, this shirt is last season's color (Iris) but it is very close to this season's Amethyst so I wear it all the time.
Scarf shown in my "Magic Trick" scarf tie.
Blake in Iris (previous season color) ~ $72
Elle in Black (signature color) ~ $60
Graphic Print Scarf ~ $32
Back view that frames my tattoo very nicely!
Blake in Iris (previous season color) ~ $72
Elle in Black (signature color) ~ $60
This is the "Scarf Necklace" scarf tie and I guess I need to do a video for it!
Blake in Iris (previous season color) ~ $72
Elle in Black (signature color) ~ $60
Navy Paisley Scarf ~ $32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!