Thursday, February 13, 2014

Help Me Rhonda!

I just got another batch of clothing samples this week and in that batch came Letty and Rhonda. I am in love with Rhonda and I think she will become a staple in my spring and summer wardrobe. She is a breeze to wear and will go with so many things. Wear it with leggings or funky tights. Wear it as a swim suit cover up or a walk on the beach. Wear it to bed! I often wear many kika items as PJs actually. ;) Where would you wear her?

PS: Sorry for the blurry photos but my photographer was my son and I didn't realize that he moved so much while taking photos. 
Letty in Atlantis (custom color) ~ $125
Rhonda in Black (custom color) ~ $85
Rhonda in Black (custom color) ~ $85
Back view
Rhonda in Black (custom color) ~ $85
Back view
Letty in Atlantis (custom color) ~ $125
Rhonda in Black (custom color) ~ $85

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!