Friday, March 14, 2014

Date Night & Networking

I will tell you a little secret. I often wear the same outfit two days in a row! Sometimes it is because I don't have time to think of a new outfit idea and sometimes it is because I don't want to do too much laundry! Many times, I only wear an outfit for a few hours and why not recycle the outfit to wear again the next day right? 

Well, this outfit I wore for a date night with my husband which was actually a going away party for a friend of mine. It was hot so I eventually took off the jacket. I do love the versatility of Rhonda and how many different ways to wear it. It is definitely a "LBD" (Little Black Dress) item!

The next day I wore it to a networking luncheon and everyone commented on how slimming Brittney is. I also love all the different colors it comes in this season too! I wish I took a more flattering photo but hopefully you get the idea.  
Brittney in Cream/Black (signature color) ~ $150
Rhonda in Black (custom color) ~ $85
Brittney in Cream/Black (signature color) ~ $150
Rhonda in Black (custom color) ~ $85
My friend's going away party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!