Thursday, March 13, 2014

kika blog - All Buttoned Up & Everywhere to Go

This is one of my most favorite shirts that kika has ever made. I have never been able to wear the classic white button down shirt until now. I love seeing it styled different ways and all the different colors too! I have ordered it in Orchid and I think it will be a fabulous addition to my closet. Do you have a favorite look? Check out more information on kika's blog

Also, make sure to read my comparison post between this shirt and another name brand and see how it is great value for what you get. It just goes to show that the comparison post that I did is SPOT ON. Check out this comment from the kika blog!

Debra Hoff 

March 13, 2014 at 4:23 pm

I love this top. I bought one from Nordstrom’s and it isn't as nice and was more expensive! I also love that you have it available in so many colors.
DeLisa in White (signature color) ~ $99
Read more on kika's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!