Monday, March 17, 2014

Yevi & Michele are back!

This was announced last month but I figured they are still available so why not blog about it. You cannot order these online so you must contact me directly to order them. I don't know about you but it is still chilly this spring so I am loving that they brought back these fall favorites. 

Now available in this seasons colors! 


Limited quantities and only while supplies last! 

I just got my Yevi in Ruby red ... what color should I get next?
Yevi on left shown in Imperial (last season's color) ~ $98
Michele on right shown in Cream ~ $95

Of course, you can shop online for these two styles but they are only offered in last season's colors. The good news? They are on sale!
Michele in Lichen (last season's color) ~ $71.25
Yevi in Imperial (last season's color) ~ $73.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!