Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mary & Michaela

I haven't been good about getting photographs of my outfits. Sorry about that! I need to recreate some of the past ones and then photograph them! This is an outfit I wore to a networking event and the weather was a bit chilly so I put on my boots over my leggings. I also tried a new combination with the necklace since it isn't in my comfort zone. However, I have seen lots of people pair turquoise and pink together so I thought I would give it a whirl. What do you think? 
Mary in Orchid (custom color) ~ $120
Michaela in Cream/White Stripe (signature color) ~ $85
Leggings in Black (signature color) ~ $58
Mary in Orchid (custom color) ~ $120
Michaela in Cream/White Stripe (signature color) ~ $85
Leggings in Black (signature color) ~ $58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!