Thursday, May 22, 2014

Swatch Book Spring/Summer 2014

This was another project that I have been meaning to do for a while but now that I am leaving, this seems like a great time to post it on my blog. I won't be able to show people my swatch book while I am in Sweden so this will have to be the next best thing. Please be aware that the colors may be a little off as computer monitors vary. 

In case you aren't aware ... I have people try on the kika clothing and ignore the color they are trying on. We look for the best size and style that suits their body shape. Then we sit down with the swatch book and pick out pieces that are in the color they want. As you will see from the photos below, there is a great deal of variances on the shade of a color depending on the type of fabric a garment is made from. This is really important to pay attention to since if you want the bright, clear royal blue color that is "Atlantis" ... then you probably don't want it in the muted Poly Linen fabric. You can click on an image for a larger version. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!