Friday, August 29, 2014

Fall 2014 Collection PREVIEW

Are you ready for fall? I am! At least for the new colors and styles from kika anyway. We will officially launch our season on Sept 10th but here is a sneak peek at what is coming! 
Are you ready? Here you can see some of our fall items and colors.
Colors from left to right.... PINE, TEAL, ATLANTIS, MIDNIGHT, AUBERGINE, HIBISCUS, ??, CRANBERRY.
Look who is coming with kika!
Going green with PINE!
CRANBERRY is going to be a great red color this season!
Also, if you love this jacket then get it soon because it is a limited edition item and it will sell out.
ATLANTIS blue is back and look at this fun shirt!
Pretty in Pink! I think I am really going to love HIBISCUS!
Is that a sweater knit? Why ... yes it is!
AUBERGINE I think I might be in L-O-V-E with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted to my blog. Thank you!